#GAAYouth Forum - Back for 2019!
The #GAAYouth Forum 2019 will take place on Saturday 26th October in Croke Park.
The application process is open from Friday 4th October to Sunday 13th October.
This year's Forum is organised by the GAA Youth Reps.
It is free to attend and it will be fun and informative with a mix of interactive exhibitions, workshops, a youth congress, high profile speakers and a Q&A session.
With workshops designed for three specific age groups (12/13; 14/15; 16 - 21 years), players will have the chance to learn invaluable tips and tools that will help them to develop as a player and as a person.
• The Exhibition Zone will return for 2019 with interactive demos and stalls for all - don't forget to drop by the selfie stand for a pic with Sam and Liam as well as pick up your goodie bag!
• Behind the Scenes Tours will be held with selected age groups and players will have a chance to see the Stadium like never before;
• Workshops and Talks will take place throughout the day on a range of issues that affect young players;
• A Youth Congress will be held with the oldest age group to discuss and debate matters of importance in Gaelic games today;
• The Q&A Panel will take the hot seat at the end of the day
Registration is from 9.30am, the Forum commences at 11am and concludes at 4.30pm.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 13th October and all successful applicants will be informed by Friday 18th October.
There are two ways to apply to attend the 2019 #GAAYouth Forum (applications can be made through the GAA.ie website) -
• All applicants should be an active member of a GAA Club (or LGFA/Camogie Club) and details of an Adult Club member will be required as part of the application e.g. Club Secretary, Chairperson or Coach. All applicants under 18 will require parental consent to apply and will be required to complete a parental consent form upon being selected as a successful applicant.
• All Clubs are invited to complete an application form to nominate up to 4 players from the Club to attend the #GAAyouth Forum. The Club will have to nominate a contact person with whom the organisers can liaise. Full details of all applicants must be included in the form.