Kerry GAA will once again host a Golf Classic in Killarney Golf Club on Friday 23rd August 2019.
As well as being an enjoyable occasion for all participants, this event will provide an opportunity for all to show their continued support for the Green & Gold of the Kingdom.
Sunday September 1st 2019, All-Ireland Final day in Croke Park and Kerry will once again adorn centre stage. Our players will carry the hopes of all Kerry supporters throughout the world as they bid to wrest back the Sam Maguire Cup.
A wonderful occasion for the County, we wish Peter Keane’s charges well. His team is young and talented and we know they will do the County proud.
Our last Senior title came in 2014, the same year our Minors began their journey into GAA history by winning the first of five consecutive All-Ireland titles.
It is very pleasing to note that nine of those minor players from 2014 are now involved with the senior team, with a further eight players from the successful minor teams of 2015 & 2016 teams also progressing onto the senior ranks.
With such wonderfully talented players coming through, Kerry County Board has always been mindful that our facilities complement our player development structures.
In 2014, Kerry County Board had just completed a €5 million renovation of Fitzgerald Stadium, incorporating a new Terrace and Dressing Rooms and since then the Board have developed a €7 million Centre of Excellence in Currans, invested just over €1 million in works in Austin Stack Park and in partnership with the Institute of Technology, Tralee, will have a GAA Suite within the newly developed €19 million, state of the art Sports Academy in the North Campus, Tralee.
We are now asking for your support for our upcoming Golf Classic in Killarney on Friday 23rd August. Entry fee for a Team of Four is €1200 which includes:
Golf for four on one of the best parkland courses in the country.
Attractive selection of team and individual prizes.
Dinner after golf in the clubhouse.
Two free tickets and the right to purchase two more for the 2019 All-Ireland Football Final.
Your continued support for Kerry teams is greatly appreciated. We recognise the demands placed on people but we are also aware of the high expectations placed on us to ensure our players continue to excel on the playing fields.
Patrick O Sullivan
- Killarney Golf Club, Mahony’s Point Course
- Friday 23rd August 2019
- Two Shotgun starts at 8.30am and 1.30pm
- Team of four any combination, Max Handicap, Gents 20, Ladies 28
- Two Best Stableford scores to count at each hole
- Presentation of prizes in the Clubhouse at 6.30pm
- Preferred Tee Time: AM PM Please tick.
- Tee times will be allocated on a first come basis to fully paid up teams
- Closing Date for Entries Tuesday 20th August 2019
- Entry Fee €1200 per team which includes 2 Free All-Ireland Football Final Tickets
- All cheques payable to: Kerry County Committee
- Entries to: Aileen Foley, Kerry County Board, P.O Box 125, Austin Stack Park, Tralee, Co Kerry
Click Here to download the Entry Form ---- Kerry GAA Golf Classic 2019.doc