Junior Cups Competitions 2019
The CCC invites interested clubs to enter a team or teams into the 2019 Junior Football Cup Competitions i.e. Molyneaux Cup, McElligott Cup, Barrett Cup and Cahill Cup by Monday 12th August.
* Clubs / teams should only enter a Cup competition with the full intention of participating and adhering to the fixture schedule (No Postponements) as per Eolaire 2019. All games are to be played to a conclusion on fixture date.
It’s proposed to commence Competitions on Friday 23rd August and run on a knock out basis during August / September. Fixtures are scheduled for Friday evenings - 23rd, 30th August, 6th, 13th and 20th September
CCC decides in which Cup Competition teams will compete in, draws/fixtures/venues and all other relevant detail. CCC proposes to group Molyneaux & McElligott teams and Barrett & Cahill teams for Rd. 1 draw with winners / losers qualifying for appropriate Cup competition.
Criteria for player eligibility;
Players Not Eligible for the 2019 Junior Cup Competitions are;
· First 15 as approved by respective Divisional Board and forwarded to the Co. Board, (first 30 in the case of “C” teams),
· Any player who started in this year’s (2019) Senior football or any of the Club Championship games, i.e. Senior Club, Intermediate, Junior Premier and Junior Championships. (Note; a player coming on as a substitute is free to play).
· Any player who played for their Divisional / Group team in this year’s S.F. championship,
· Players who have played inter county football at any level during 2019.
· Under 17 players not allowed play Adult competitions as per rule.
Clubs who wish to enter 2 teams in the Junior Cups the following apply;
· Any player who plays (starts or comes on as a sub) in this year’s Molyneaux Cup cannot subsequently play in a lesser Cup competition i.e. McElligott, Barrett or Cahill cups.
· B team must play their Rd. 1 game before C team plays. If B team concedes a walkover in Rd 1 game – C team is automatically removed from competition.
N.B. Closing date for Entries is Monday August 12th, please contact Co-Ordinator Christy Killeen firstname.lastname@example.org 087-6865635 for further information