County Committee Meeting
Snippets from last Monday night’s Committee Meeting –
- A presentation was given to all present on Safety and Insurance. Examples of best practice were highlighted and certainly it was eye opener to us all how Clubs may unwittingly leave themselves open to lawsuits and insurance claims. We were reminded not to have inflatables such as bouncy castles on our property as they are not covered under insurance. The slides from the presentation can be got from the Development Officer Éamon Whelan and would be useful as a topic of discussion at your next Club Executive meeting.
- The Chairman offered his sympathy to the family of the late Michael Fitzgerald, Ardfert.
- The Chairman announced Maurice O’Meara as the new Kerry GAA Commercial Fundraising Manager.
- Clubs were reminded to return their completed ‘3 year strategic plan’ survey before June 9th
- Clubs were invited to have representatives present at the launch and Round 1 draw of the Garveys’ Senior Hurling Championship at the Tralee Bay Wetlands tonight at 7pm.