Additional Club Training Webinars/Online Seminars
The GAA are currently offering Club Officers, involved in the registration of Members in their Clubs, the opportunity to improve their understanding of the GAA Management System through a series of webinars, delivered by Servasport.
As a result of significant demand for the first four webinars - Wednesday the 21st and 28th of February and Wednesday the 7th and 14th of March – they have added two additional dates to the schedule – Monday the 5th of March and Tuesday the 13th of March.
Registration for both of these new dates is now open on the GAA website.
Upcoming Webinars for Club Officers - Early Booking Advised
As we all know, this is a very busy time of year for Clubs in terms of registration and coupled with the updates that have been made to the GAA Management System this year, can lead to Club Officers having questions on how best to manage this work. Based on that fact, and in conjunction with Servasport, we have put in place a series of webinars that, being rolled out throughout February and March, providing Club Officers with an opportunity to improve their understanding of the GAA Management System.
When are the webinars on?At present there are four webinars scheduled*:
- Wednesday the 21st February 2018 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday the 28th February 2018 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday the 7th March 2018 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday the 14th March 2018 at 7:00pm
*More sessions will be added to this schedule based on demand Who is it for?The person in your GAA Club who is responsible for managing your Club Membership on the GAA Management System is the most appropriate person to attend. What do I need to participate?You can access any of the webinars using an internet enabled computer, tablet or smartphone. Access is also available via a dial-in telephone facility but for the best experience, using one of the online options is recommended. What will be covered?The agenda will cover a range of topics and will specifically address the following:
- Annual club update - New six step process for club administrators to ensure all club information is accurate and complies with GDPR.
- Registrations via the Official GAA app - Members can now register and pay for their membership via the Official GAA app.
- Registrations via the GAA Management System - Club representatives updating and registering members on their behalf.
- Player Injury Benefit Fund (Insurance) - Club representatives insuring their teams for the season ahead
- Support - Guidance on how to complete any tasks using the official GAA Management System and app
- Throughout each webinar, participants will get opportunities to ask questions relating to their own experience of using the GAA Management System.
How do I register for a webinar?Use the relevant link below to register for the webinar taking place on your preferred date. Once you have registered, the day of your webinar, you will receive an email containing more information about how you can join the session.https://eventgen.ie/gaa-management-system-webinars Each session is capped at 25 participants so if you preferred date(s) are not available, please add your name to our waiting list accessible via the same link above.